We are pleased to be introducing the "At Your Service" App which allows anyone with an apple or android phone to order food and drink from the App, served straight to your table.
Why have we introduced this App?
As a guest, your comfort and enjoyment is our priority. Introducing the app helps us to maintain and improve the levels of comfort and service offered to our guests whilst encouraging a covid secure environment.
We will naturally continue to take orders from your table and will enjoy doing so but you will now have the option to order from your phone.
Why use the app ?
The "At Your Service" App is integrated into our point of sale systems which means that as soon as your order is sent, it is received by our team members responsible for it's preparation.
It is much quicker and easier to enter the items as you ask around your table rather than try to remember at the bar!
If you know what you like, you can easily send repeat orders.
Payment is easily and securely made using apple pay, google pay or paypal.
Terms and Conditions
The specific terms for the Apple App Store and The Google Play Store can be found below;
https://play.google.com/intl/en_uk/about/play-terms.html (Android devices)
In order to utilise the App and/or its Services, the following user requirements must be met:
- The user must be over 17 in order to download and use the App.
- If alcoholic or age-restricted products are purchased, the purchaser and any intended consumer must be over 18 and able to provide valid ID, on request. If the consumer fails upon request, to provide satisfactory valid ID, the order will be disposed of and no refund will be offered.
- The App requires a PayPal account or suitable payment card to process orders.
- Admission and service at licensed premises are subject to licensing laws.
3. We accept no responsibility for any damage or data loss caused to your device as a result of downloading the App. In the case of ‘jail-broken’ phones – owing to the compromised security as a result of the ‘jail-breaking’, there is a real risk of data breach.
4. It is at the manager’s sole discretion to refuse service to any individual or to make any other decision which is aimed at promoting or adhering to the licensing objectives.
5. All products and offers are subject to availability. Alternative products or refunds may be offered, where appropriate, at the manager’s discretion.
6. If you experience technical issues when using the App (for example, if the App screen freezes, payment is interrupted or you are charged twice for the same order), these may be resolved by speaking to a manager.
7. If your order is refunded, owing to product/offer availability or as a customer service goodwill gesture, it will usually be processed through the till and appear back in your account in approximately three days.
8. We apologise, but it is not possible to amend or cancel orders, once placed.
At which Brend Hotels can i currently use the App?
This page will be updated in due course with more information and links to download the App.