Brend Hotels is currently actively recruiting for Food and Beverage and Commis Chef apprentices in North Devon. Kick start your career with an apprenticeship in hospitality and earn while you learn... Take your next step with Brend Training Academy. Gain nationally recognised qualifications and practical skills of the highest standard with the potential to get to the top of your game within the South West’s premier hotel group.
Saunton Sands Hotel: Commis Chef, & Food and Beverage
Barnstaple Hotel: Commis Chef & Food and Beverage
Imperial Hotel: Commis Chef & Food and Beverage
Royal Hotel: Food and Beverage and possibly Commis Chef coming up
Visit our Brend Academy page for more details on these specific apprenticeships and the potential career path and earning potential.
What we require from you:
• Aged 16- 24 years
• GCSE grade C in Maths & English (near misses may be considered)
• Ability to get to and from hotel daily, i.e live near enough to walk, able to drive or have access public transport to get to work and back within the hours demanded by the apprenticeship
• Aspirations to to forge a career in hospitality
• Awareness of the practical and academic requirements of the course
What we offer:
• Fully certified qualification from industry leaders in hotel and catering apprenticeships
• Potential to progress with a view to joining our departmental management teams in due course
• Paid £188 pw in the first year
• On-the-job learning - HIT training, our training provider, come to you
• Apprenticeships are enhanced with master classes, internal courses and competitions
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter, stating where you live, reasons for applying and how to contact you to Mark Brace: email@example.com. Successful applicants will be invited for stage one interviews.