Are you an imaginative and ambitious Graphic Designer yearning for a new challenge? Want to build on your existing expertise with a growing department? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Brend Hotels is a group of 11 hotels and associated brands across the South West. Based at our head office in Barnstaple we have a Creative, Social Media and Marketing Department producing material in-house and continually evolving to encompass all creative mediums & platforms.
Now, we are looking for a new member to join us and help expand to meet the demands of this ever growing industry. As a Graphic Designer, you will create a range of engaging and innovative designs for our hotels, in-line with the Creative Directors’ briefs.
In this exciting role, you’ll have lots of opportunities to let your creative juices flow whilst delivering designs, making amendments to existing work and producing final artwork ready for print.
• Salary of £21,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• 35 hours over 5 days
• Great training and development opportunities
• Regular staff socials and treats
• 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Discounts on food & drink (10% off your bill when dining at any establishment within the Brend Hotel group).
• 10% off health & beauty treatments at any hotel within the Brend group offering these services.
To be considered, you’ll have:
• At least three years’ graphic design experience
• A creative flair and great attention to detail
• Web design/building would be highly beneficial
• Work well within a close team
• Ability to take direction by the Creative Director and sometimes Hotel Directors
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
• Print and web design knowledge
• Photography direction experience is a bonus but not essential
• Video and IT skills would also be a bonus
• The ability to effectively manage and prioritise your workload
We are keen to hear from candidates with experience as a Graphic Designer, Designer, Print Designer, Creative Designer, Artworker or Digital Designer. So, if this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you.
*No freelance designer or third party company applications please, this is job to join an in-house marketing department.
Please send examples of previous work with a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd December 2017.