We're recruiting Kitchen Porters across our hotels in North Devon.
• Keep the kitchen areas clean and tidy
• Maintain hygiene standards in accordance with company and legal standards.
• Assist with basic food preparation if required.
• Operate and maintain equipment, machinery and utensils in a safe and hygienic manner
• Assist in the storage of deliveries as required
• Carry out tasks as directed by head chef or supervisors and managers.
• Good personal hygiene
• Ability to liase with colleagues, supervisors and
• Full time; 37.5 hours per week
• 5 days / 5 shifts per week
• Part-time hrs by arrangement
How to apply:
Send your C.V to email@example.com