Whether you are a private group, an agency, or an international tour operator, we welcome all groups at Brend Hotels.
With hotels located across Devon and Cornwall, we provide tailor-made getaways that embrace every aspect of group travel tours, themed breaks, and luxurious hand picked hotels for a truly personal escape.
Despite the area being a beautiful spot to come to on a holiday, it is also a fantastic location for group trips. The countryside and coast lends itself well to group activities including golfing, cycling and walking. From spa and golf breaks to relaxing stays by the sea, from garden and historic house tours to active walking breaks, you’ll discover the west country your way.
Let us do the hard work as you relax in three and four-star hotels that combine tradition with modern facilities and award-winning dining. Although group trips usually combine visiting local attractions with overnight hotel stays, we’re happy to provide a solution to whatever you are looking for. However you plan your group travel, we know you'll have a wonderful time.
Great rates are available, with superb benefits including:
- Private large function room for conferences, private dining or entertainment
- Excellent relationships with local attractions offering exclusive discounts to your group
- Dedicated Group Specialist who will assist with all your administration
- Complimentary visit for you to inspect our property and see what we have to offer
- A tailor-made itinerary to meet with your requirements
- Private coach travel for your entire group (at additional cost) with a pickup point of your choosing
- 1 guest complimentary for every 20 booked
- Competitive prices
So what are you waiting for? Whether you’re a golfing group, masonic lodge, bowling group or walking group or garden group, we have a group accommodation solution which will suit you perfectly. Get in touch with us today!
Our friendly and experienced group reservations team will help you plan all the details for your group booking and make sure your group trip to the South West goes smoothly. To find out more call our team on 01271 340 000 or email us at email@example.com.
* * *
Our golfing breaks are great for both the seasoned pro and keen amateur. You’ll be spoilt for choice with accommodation and local clubs which all extend a warm welcome to Brend Hotel guests and select courses will even offer discounted green fees to those staying with us. You can read more about our North Devon Golfing breaks.
Your stay and play golf package could include:
- Use of Leisure facilities
- Free parking & free WiFi
- Full English breakfast
- A hearty three-course dinner in an award-winning restaurant
- Luxury accommodation