Carlyon Bay Hotel Offer
3, 4 & 5 Night Breaks
Dinner, Room & Breakfast from £220 per person per night
Based on a 5-night stay
Add the 22nd of December to your booking from £75 per person, including dinner, room and breakfast.
Unwrap outstanding Cornish cuisine, sparkling drinks to champagne receptions, glittering entertainment and time spent along the coast with your loved ones this Christmas. Make Christmas extra special by adding an extra touch of luxury with a stay at The Carlyon Bay Hotel. We have all the ingredients for an unforgettable festive period, from a jam-packed entertainment programme, an 18-hole championship golf course and a luxury spa.
Be greeted on arrival with a mulled wine and mince pie, relax in the spacious loungers, soak up the sea views, savour a festive afternoon tea, settle down for the King's speech, and countdown to a magnificent buffet in the evening as you anticipate a visit from Santa all tied together with a festive entertainment programme for the whole family. There is no better place to wake up on Christmas morning than The Carlyon Bay Hotel, you'll find Christmas in Cornwall unlike any other.
Included in your stay:
- Small Double Inland-Facing Room
- Breakfast and Dinner daily in our Bay View Restaurant
- Mulled wine and mince pie on arrival
- Full use of our AA Recommended spa and hotel facilities
- A round of golf on the 18-hole Championship course daily
- Marvellous buffet dinner on Christmas Day evening
- Festive entertainment programme
- Festive Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary use of the hotel's wide range of facilities including tennis courts
- Award-winning dining
- Free Wi-Fi & Parking
- EV chargers - subject to availability and chargeable
- Exclusive guest discounts to nearby attractions
- An array of lounges and bars to cosy up in
3 Nights: Dinner, Room and breakfast from £295 per person per night
4 Nights: Dinner, Room and breakfast from £255 per person per night
5 Nights: Dinner, Room and breakfast from £220 per person per night
Terms & Conditions
To reserve a room a deposit is required equivalent to 1 night’s accommodation. This amount is payable when the reservation is made, however, company policy states that accommodation for the Christmas period must be paid in full by the 1st of December 2024. Guests who choose to pay the full accommodation cost upon booking can benefit from a 2.5% discount on the accommodation total. Should you need to cancel your holiday for any reason we require notification in writing. The appropriate cancellation charges will then be forwarded to you by invoice. We regret we are unable to make any exceptions. For full details on our cancellation charges, please download our festive brochure.