6. FOOD & DRINK
1. When you stay with us you can dine in your room or, where guidance and regulations permit, in the designated dining areas. Evening dining times will be agreed with you during your guest relation call prior to arrival, we respectfully request that guests endeavour to adhere to times to ensure flow and guest safety at all times.
2. We have extended our dining spaces and are utilising all public areas to ensure all diners are a minimum of 2 meters apart.
3. We are able to offer flexible table configurations dependent upon your household size. Our guest relation team will call prior to your arrival to discuss these options with you and answer any questions you may have. Including large multi generational family groups that where possible be located alongside each other
4. If you are not staying with us you can still dine with us. All that we ask is that you book your table in advance. (subject to availability)
5. We will be offering an à la carte breakfast for you to enjoy during your stay. To manage social distancing, we will agree dining times in your pre-arrival call.
6. At present carvery's and buffets are not permitted in accordance with government guidelines however our teams will continue to monitor this situation
7. To maintain the social distancing guidelines, we will not be offering drinks at the bar, instead we will offer a full table service throughout the hotels bars, restaurants and lounges.
8. We have created separate entry and exit points to our restaurants where possible, limiting contact and maintaining social distance between all guests and our teams.
9. We ask that guests who are staying with us use the bathrooms in their bedrooms. If you are not staying with us we request that you follow the social distancing measures we have displayed on our signage when using the public bathrooms.
10. We have equipped our bathrooms with sanitising hand wash at the basins, contact-free hand dryers and/or disposable hand towels.
11. Hand sanitising stations will be set up at the entry and exit points to use and should be used every time you enter or exit dining areas.
12. We will only be accepting credit and debit cards at this time.